The main objectives of the industry are to:
- Reduce the production cost of fuel cell systems
- Increase the electrical efficiency and the durability of the different fuel cells used
- Use H2 to support renewable energy source integration
The sector has involved already an important number of energy end-use agents, from electric vehicles to power plants.
In the afternoon of Tuesday 5th February 2019, a conference delegation will receive a unique opportunity to visit Calvera’s production plant. The places are limited and subject to approval by Calvera. As the places are allocated on a first-come first-served basis, please confirm your interest when booking your spaces.
Summit topics for discussion include:
- Overview of the actual hydrogen and fuel cells market
- Opportunities presented by EU H2 policy and regulations
- Transitioning energy systems through sector integration
- The challenge of cost for technology deployment
- Decarbonising energy-use industries with hydrogen
- Increasing domestic fuel cell efficiency
- Regional green hydrogen initiatives
- Automotive applications of hydrogen fuel cells
- Decarbonising heavy logistics industries